Re: [Linphone-users] Problems to change email account

From: André Silva
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problems to change email account
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:31:33 -0300

Em 17-07-2012 17:45, André Silva escreveu:
Hi for all, I have problems to change email on my linphone account, after change email, i received a mail that says:

"Update pending for using your Linphone service"

Hello,

activation pending for using your Linphone account.
Please use the link bellow to activate your account .......

But after click on link page, show a error ->

We can't activate your account
  • Or your account is already activate
  • Or informations are corrupted

I changed my email by other way (but not was a solution) recreating again my linphone account with my new email. I think that is bug on the linphone server ...

Regards,
André Silva