Re: [Linphone-users] No video codec available

From: Daniel von Wachter
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No video codec available
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 12:56:26 -0400

Does anyone have advice how to get Linphone with video under OpenSUSE
going? In the settings under 'Codecs' several audio but no video codecs
are offered. My question below has received no answer. I have installed
the 'devel' packages as well as the normal ones, for example
'libtheora0' as well as 'libtheora-devel' (as well as
'libtheora0-32bit') installed. Is that correct?
Daniel