Re: [Linphone-users] behind company firewall

From: patrick295767 patrick295767
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] behind company firewall
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:28:37 +0200

Hi Specialmix,

welcome to the "users mailing list". You have just discovered what is a mailing list and that you might have subscribed to a mailing list. This is the way it works as you described it.

If you would like not to receive all the emails, you might unregister to the Linphone mailing list.

Links:

Hoping that your issue will soon resolved and "history".

Best regards,
Pat