[Linphone-users] SRTP support on Blackberry

From: vallur raghava reddy
Subject: [Linphone-users] SRTP support on Blackberry
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:02:01 +0530

Hello,
          I would like to know whether Linphone supports SRTP on blackberry. I can see on your website that it is supported on Linphone-3.5.0 released for desktop. Please let me know about this so that we can decide on whether we can use Linphone within our application. If it not supported if there is any java version of Linphone that supports SRTP

Thanks
Raghava Reddy