Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android implementation into the app

From: Edouard DULIEGE
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android implementation into the app
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:33:55 -0400

Hi Sagar,

Perhaps you should ask that to the devs mailing list and not the users one.

Regards,

Edouard

2012/6/19 Sagar Kotak <address@hidden>
Hello,

I have few questions regarding implementing the linphone android to the app.

1) I have installed and build the linphone android successfully from the git repository.
   What are the versions of android devices it supports ?
2) How can we code the linphone android source into our app using linphone-android as library project ?
    Like calling or texting from our app using linphone android project.

Thanks,
Sagar