[Linphone-users] Linphone / Blackberry 9900 - OS7 Initialization Failure

From: Special Mix
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone / Blackberry 9900 - OS7 Initialization Failure
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:34:18 -0400

Hello Linphone Techs.

I recently installed Linphone BB 1.0.1 / OS7 on my Blackberry bold 9900 with OS7.
The download and installation went well.
But  I am getting an error when trying to run Linphone on my Blackberry.

I start Linphone, but before I even get into the program I get this error?

Initialization failure caused by: Cannot listen port for [25.30.206.13:5060] reason
[Tunnel failed] caused by [java.io.IOExceptoin Tunnel failed]

I factory reset my Blackberry and downloaded Linphone on my Blackberry again, still no luck.
I am not any good with programing or codes, so if you have a solution for me, please
give it to me in Laymens terms if possible.

I was able to setup Linphone on my Android phone and also my desktop and would really like
it to work on my Blackberry. I did not run the other two when I am trying to use Linphone on my Blackberry
to see if that was the issue, but still now luck.

Thanks in advance...
                         Special...