Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android Call History

From: Robert Dyck
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android Call History
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:24:10 -0700

Working History on linphone-android would indeed be good.

I get dropped back to the android home screen.

Rob

On June 5, 2012 10:47:51 AM Winona Kwok wrote:

Hi Developers,

I really need this urgently. May I know how does the linphone-android call history works? I have been trying and finding very hard on this issue. I need to display the call date and time for the call history. I also need to differentiate between incoming calls and missed calls. I really hope someone can guide me on this. Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok