Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes immediately after launching in Arc

From: Xavion
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes immediately after launching in Arch Linux
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:26:14 +1000

Okay, I've figured out what needs to be done.  Using the Git versions of 'libzrtpcpp' and 'ortp' makes Linphone work again (on Arch Linux).  I'm guessing you guys are waiting for the next stable release of 'libzrtpcpp' before releasing the next version of 'ortp'.  If that's the case, maybe you should give GNU a gentle prodding to get their arses moving ...