Re: [Linphone-users] Not workink

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Not workink
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 06:34:30 +0300

On Thu, 17 May 2012 18:54:59 -0300
Gerente de Sistemas <address@hidden> wrote:

> About the ports, I do not know, I am not a programmer and I do not
> master the protocolos.
>
> I am in Brasil.

Hi again,

May you please provide to us a debug output so that the Linphone
developers or anyone else from the list will try to solve your issue?

        Command:
        $ linphone --verbose > linphone-output.log

Frankly, it was not smart, to say the list, to propose, before anything
else, that your ISP might be blocking you and I'm sorry for that.