[Linphone-users] MicroSIP (Windows only)

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: [Linphone-users] MicroSIP (Windows only)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:55:56 +0300

Hi everyone,

Introducing MicroSIP, a portable (USB stick, no install) SIP client!

MicroSIP http://microsip.org.ua/

While I love using Ekiga, Jitsi, Linphone and QuteCom, I get many
strange feedbacks from M$_Wund0se users that Ekiga isn't good (they say
it because the name SIP is not prevalent in their brainwashed minds)
and because it isn't good, by their terms, they start to complain that
it is consuming too much RAM (~30 - ~40 is not much) and eventually they
are removing the SIP client.

I have discovered a lightweight SIP client for the Windows operating
system which is called MicroSIP and it is allegedly using a small
footprint (>2.5MB) and RAM usage (>5MB) - written in C and C++ with
minimal possible system resources usage.

www: http://microsip.org.ua/ (MicroSIP)
via: http://www.portablefreeware.com/?sc=97 (TPFC)