[Linphone-users] Video with ConfBridge Asterisk 10

From: Administrator TOOTAI
Subject: [Linphone-users] Video with ConfBridge Asterisk 10
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:38:55 +0200

Hello,

I have a working setup of 2 GrandStream phones using ConfBridge application of Asterisk 10. The video codec is h263. Both phones are registred to the Asterisk server.

Now I try to join a conference from my notebook using Linphone 3.5.2 from Debian Unstable.

I call the Asterisk server using "allow sip anonymous calls" from sip.conf. The call gets connected, I have audio and video from GrandStream phones in Linphone but the phones don't have video, only audio.

Any idea on what can be wrong here?

--
Daniel