Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android: When is LinphoneManager.java clas

From: Erhan Tepe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android: When is LinphoneManager.java class being called?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:36:35 +0300

Winona,

I am no expert but from what I understand, you first launch LinphoneActivity.java class as it is declared as the launcher class in the manifest file. Then we start the Linphone service with;

startService(new Intent(ACTION_MAIN).setClass(this, LinphoneService.class));

Within the onCreate method of LinphoneService, you'll see:

LinphoneManager.createAndStart(this, this);

and if you check the createAndStart method of LinphoneManager, there is a line with;

instance = new LinphoneManager(c);

This creates an instance of LinphoneManager class. Using this object, you can start calling LinphoneManager functions. So I'm guessing you don't create an instance of LinphoneManager properly.