Re: [Linphone-users] Linking Errors in XCode

From: Robert Roker
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linking Errors in XCode
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:54:36 -0700

That worked!!!  Thanks...

But now it only compiles for the simulator and produces other strange errors when sending the application to my IOS device.

Hence I removed this reference aswell.   It worked but the application that runs on the simulator crashes upfront on the initialization of the linephone app

/Users/rroker/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/linphone-clpylrbxkucdtvfyrntrnthmuagn/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/liblinphone.a

Getting close but yet there.