[Linphone-users] Unable to compile linphone-android on Windows 7

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Unable to compile linphone-android on Windows 7
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:26:53 +0800

I am trying to develop a SIP/VoIP app using linphone-android as it is open source. However, I am unable to compile the source code. I have read the README file, but I do not know how to start about compiling it. I have downloaded Android ndk 7rb, but I am stuck at step 2, as of how to install the autotools etc. I am running on Windows 7. May I get some help on how to compile it? Is there any more detailed steps on how to compile the source code?? I really need this urgently. Thanks all in advance for the help!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok