Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] linphone-android compilation

From: Muhammad Adnan Tariq
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] linphone-android compilation problem
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:17:39 +0500

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did try with this command as well, but I think problem is, files are missing in the git repository under linphone-android project. I did run the recursive command but still it does not fetch anything under submodules\linphone. That is required for android project. See the attached snapshot named “source-problem-pic.png”.

If you have that source folder please email me that source folder for android only.

Thanks!

Regards,

Adnan Tariq