[Linphone-users] Registering for Free sip:

From: Z K Dabek
Subject: [Linphone-users] Registering for Free sip:
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:02:10 +0000

I have tried to register for a free sip at sip.linphone.org. The return mail was intercepted by my ISP spam filter, which I tried to release. Unfortunately the released mail seems to have gone into oblivion and I could not therefore activate the account. The account is therefore in limbo, and I cannot create a new account because the account is associated with my email address. The account needs activation or deletion before I can register to use linphone. Who do I contact for administration?