[Linphone-users] Point-to-Point Call on Linphone

From: Erhan Tepe
Subject: [Linphone-users] Point-to-Point Call on Linphone
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:53:13 +0200

Hi forum,

I've tried couple of things to make a point-to-point call with Linphone for Android without success. Is it even possible? If so, this could come handy in many ways.

If I wasn't so clear, let me put this way. I want to make calls by just knowing the real IP and the redirected port number of the device where our Android device gets
Internet access from. So, we wont need any registration domains, if we know the exact IP and the port number of the callee.

Regards,

Erhan