[Linphone-users] H264 on MacOS

From: Magnus Gunnarsson
Subject: [Linphone-users] H264 on MacOS
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:55:16 +0100

I have downloaded and installed the Mac binary on Linphone, and got it to work fine. I would like to try the H264 plugin, but find no instructions on how to actually install it. I have managed to build it (without the assembler), but it does not show up in the list of available codecs when I start Linphone. Do I have to add some configuration parameter to the when building the plugin?

  MagnusG