Re: [Linphone-users] How to quit Linphone?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to quit Linphone?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:09:53 -0800

Hello,

Attached please find the gdb backtrace. It was taken more than an hour after quitting.

I hope I loaded all available debug symbols.

Felix

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix,

This a bug.
You can send us a backtrace by attaching gdb to linphone after it is supposed to quit:

sudo gdb --pid <pid of linphone sleeping process>
thread apply all bt full

Note that linphone takes 3 seconds or so before quiting, in order to properly handle the unregistrations with the SIP servers.