Re: [Linphone-users] bcg729 a new G729 implementation for Linphone

From: Andrew Savchenko
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] bcg729 a new G729 implementation for Linphone
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:28:43 +0400

Hello,

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:18:53 +0100 Jehan Monnier wrote:
> Belledonne communications the company backing Linphone is pleased to
> introduce a completely new implementation of the ITU G729 Annex A speech
> codec.
[...]
> Source code is available from the Linphone download page.

Sorry, but I can't find it there:
on http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/ :

We provide codec plugins:
[...]
msbcg729: A G729 plugin based on our own G729A implementation.
Informative note: G729 usage is governed by a patent license to be
acquired from Sipro lab.

But
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/plugins/sources/
has no msbcg729 tarballs.

I was able to find only git repo via google:
git://git.linphone.org/bcg729.git

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko