[Linphone-users] SDL window or surface

From: Jiwan Philippe
Subject: [Linphone-users] SDL window or surface
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:14:50 +0100

hi,

We currently develop a board based on a TX51 module with a color LCD of 640 x 480.

We have written a graphical application under directfb.

We must add a videophone part to this application.

For that, we use SDL under directfb and Linphone 3.4.3, which should stream the video in a window with format QVGA (320 x 240) while continuing to write other informations on the remainder of the screen.

After many tests, we can only use linphone in fullscreen mode (640x480) and thus there are no free space for the display of other informations. Is it possible to use an SDL window of 320 x 240 for the output of linphone ?

Is there a solution for this problem ?

Thanks.

Philippe