[Linphone-users] unable to recover password or register

From: neeraj gupta
Subject: [Linphone-users] unable to recover password or register
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:39:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I had registered to the linphone sip service.  It was working until a few days back.
I tried resetting everything, but the password will not work.  Then I tried to recover password.

I get the message that an email has been sent.  But I have not received any email, it has been more than 10 hours now.

My old registration accounts from linphone do not register for sip calls.  I get a message saying forbidden.

Please help, Am I doing something wrong or there something wrong at the server ?

Thanks

Neeraj Gupta