[Linphone-users] Any recommendations for compiling under windows.

From: Gelonida N
Subject: [Linphone-users] Any recommendations for compiling under windows.
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 00:55:03 +0100

Hi,

I managed to compile linphone
git commit id 9ddf0b... (2012-01-05 12:39:45 by Pierre Pelloux Prayer)
git comment: doc: update liblinphone.

Is this a commit, that I should use or is there a better one.

The README file for compilation under Windows fas mostly correct I had
to do some minor tweaks to get it running.
(I had only to remove /include/libintl.h, but none of the other files
suggested in the README)

I guess, this might be because the README.mingw suggests to install the
latest catalogues for MingW, which means, that I am having a moving
target. If I had installed MingW a few days later or earlier some
headerfiles/ libaries might have been at different locations or no more
existing.

Thus my question.

- Is there any proven snaphost of MingW releases, that's working fine
for the currentlinphone release?

- Is there any way to force the installation of MingW releases, that are
proven to be able to successfully compile linphone?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
I'm not that experienced with compiling under windows and with using MingW