[Linphone-users] Linphone iPhone - incoming call in background mode with

From: Galdino , Josafá
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone iPhone - incoming call in background mode with iOS SDK 5
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:22:29 -0300

Hi,

I have read mail list archives and saw some responses talking that incoming call in background mode only works with iOS SDK till 4.2.x version. I'm using iOS SDK 5 and I'm having the problem. I wish know if there is any fix to this problem or if i need downgrade my SDK. As the posts are old i'm questioning this again.

Att,

Josafá Filho
Engenheiro de Software - Avaty! Tecnologia