[Linphone-users] application launch warnings.

From: krunal tailor
Subject: [Linphone-users] application launch warnings.
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:37:08 +0530

hi

On iphone simulator when we launch linphone application we get this warning logs...

ortp-warning-Exception LinphoneCoreException: Linphone core not initialized yet
WARNING: no real random source present!
testing rand_source...passed
cipher: aes cipher block chaining (cbc) mode
  instance count: 1
  self-test: passed
cipher: aes integer counter mode
  instance count: 1
  self-test: passed
cipher: null cipher
  instance count: 1
  self-test: passed
auth func: hmac sha-1 authentication function
  instance count: 0
  self-test: passed
auth func: null authentication function
  instance count: 0
  self-test: passed
debug modules loaded:
  srtp (off)
  hmac sha-1 (off)
  aes cbc (off)
  aes icm (off)
  alloc (off)
  stat test (off)
  cipher (off)
  auth func (off)
  crypto kernel (off)

why this happening? Any solution. Also when testing on device same log will cause the application crash.

Any help.
--
Thanks & Regards,

Krunal T Tailor.