Re: [Linphone-users] Undefined symbols for architecture

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Undefined symbols for architecture
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:32:35 +0100

Hi,
With this option, Linphone on simulator does not work, because we need ffmpeg to display "nowebcam"

Cheers

Le 1 déc. 2011 à 12:14, krunal tailor a écrit :

Hi,

we checked out latest linphone code from git and after checked out we build with following command respectively,

make all

make all enable_gpl_third_parties=no

first only compiled with make all and second time we only compiled with make all enable_gpl_third_parties=no but when we open the code in xcode we getting the following error

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "_ms_static_image_set_default_image", referenced from:
      _linphone_core_set_static_picture in liblinphone.a(linphonecore.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What we are doing wrong here.

Please some one point in right direction.

Thanks & Regards,

Krunal T Tailor.