[Linphone-users] Linphone for Blackberry Torch 9860 - OS7

From: grimas
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Blackberry Torch 9860 - OS7
Date: 28 Oct 2011 10:33:52 -0000

Hello,

I downloaded the Linphone app on my Blackberry 9860.
I configured my SIP account and got it registered.
However I can only receive one call, once done any other call cannot get thru.
I have to close the application and start it again.
Is there any fix planned in the near future?
Also, is there any option to have the app running in the background all the time?
Thank you in advance.

Valore legale alle tue mail
InterfreePEC - la tua Posta Elettronica Certificata
http://pec.interfree.it