[Linphone-users] linphone-android Audio play How

From: openser
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone-android Audio play How
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:09:48 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

A question need help, I want to know how linphone-android play audio sound, I mean , The process of    linphone-android  play Audio sound Of remote , Is it use the AudioTrack of Android  API ? We use AudioTrack of Android to Play VOIP sounds , but it delay about 1 seconds,
We pull Audio stream  from  network and put it ro AudioTrack , But it Delay .   So dose linphone-android have this problem ?

thanks.