Re: [Linphone-users] How to save the Linohone parameters from a session

From: Alastair Johnson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to save the Linohone parameters from a session to another
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:08:06 +0100

On 10/06/2011 01:19 PM, François Colonna wrote:
Le jeudi 06 octobre 2011 à 10:23 +0100, Alastair Johnson a écrit :
On Wednesday 05 October 2011, François Colonna wrote:
hello

I just installed Linphone on Debian squeeze 2.6.32-5-686 and Xfce.

After each reboot of my computer I have to reset manually all the
parameters I already entered in the last session.
I suppose there is a way to have a much normal behaviour of linphone.
Which one ?

On every machine I've used it on linphone saves its settings in
~/.gnome2/linphone

I suppose that you are using  Gnome ? I am not I use Xfce, so there is
no such a file on my laptop.

No - kde or e17 on gentoo, fedora and SHR (openembedded-based distro for openmoko). I haven't checked, but I guess it's using gconf to access the config file. You should be able to install that without pulling in too much else. If that fixes it then the missing dependency wants reporting to the debian packagers.