[Linphone-users] linphone over Blackberry configuration

From: Victoria Barrancos
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone over Blackberry configuration
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:54:10 -0300

Hi,
  I installed Linphone in my bb curve 9300, I already configured my user, pwd, and domain, but when I want respond a call an error message appears "cannot receive call from .......". The Linphone registered perfectly to my server, OK in 3G and WIFI mode, in my elastix platform I used, the codecs ulaw and alaw, the linphone what codecs needs?

Regards,
Victoria