Re: [Linphone-users] Getting linphone working on OMAP3

From: Custom Processing Unlimited
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Getting linphone working on OMAP3
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:51:18 -0500

curious, does your device have the proper codec to play the file that is being used as the ringtone?  ...never know...

--
If "custom" was mass produced... it would just be a "product line."

Antwon "Akai" Coit
Custom Processing Unlimited

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Steve Sakoman <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM, MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

> You asked "can anyone see an obvious reason...." - I can't but
> I didn't want to answer for everyone.  I don't think it's a
> version problem, but I also don't have your hardware, so I
> don't know why your Linphone doesn't seem to ring.
>
> I'm not sure the developer list would know more, but you're
> running head so maybe...

Thanks for responding MJ!

I'll try the developer list too.  Since it seems from the debug log
that the call request is actually received I suspect it will be
something relatively easy to fix.

Steve