Re: [Linphone-users] Android SIP client that tunnels on blocked 3G?

From: Nikolai Cassanova
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Android SIP client that tunnels on blocked 3G?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:45:06 -0400

Since linphone hasn't implemented the feature yet, try the other sip clients in android market.  Two that i know of are: csipsimple and sipdroid.  Good luck, and also if you want  you could root your android device and put a custom rom on your android phone that supports android 2.3.3 (gingerbread build) which has a sip stack built into actual OS, that way you would have sip running natively in the background of your android device.