[Linphone-users] Fwd: Memory leaks on linphone library on iPhone

From: Yannick Peysale
Subject: [Linphone-users] Fwd: Memory leaks on linphone library on iPhone
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:25:01 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am currently using linphone library for an iPhone application, and while checking the leaks with Xcode Leaks performance Tools, I am experiencing multiple leaks during runtime on the following functions :
- ortp_libc_malloc
- osip_sem_init

I have not been able to find any related topic on the mailing list, so if you have any information on where it can come from, it would be great.

Yannick Peysale