Re: [Linphone-users] Users appearing offline

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Users appearing offline
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:08:19 +0200

Hi,

Have you checked the SIP packets exchanged?
Packets sent and received by linphone.
Packets sent and received by Asterisk.

You can access linphone logs in the help->debugging window.
You may also use wireshark at both client and server side.

If you find something wrong, please send suitable logs and analysis.

Guillaume