[Linphone-users] no webcam codecs showing

From: ashley strutt
Subject: [Linphone-users] no webcam codecs showing
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:21:38 +0100

Hi All,

I have the previous problem of call testing solved but now have another concerning video.

I clicked on the function to allow video but found that my web cam is not showing in linphone (it does with other software). On checking the codecs I find that there are none showing in cidec box of settings. I am pretty sure these are installed on the computer (running Fedora 15).

So the question is, how do I get linphone to see my webcam?

Thanks

Ashley