Re: [Linphone-users] can't configure msilbc 2.0.3

From: Oleg Miloshev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] can't configure msilbc 2.0.3
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:41:19 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi,
I have just downloaded and tried to configure msiblc-2.0.3 source on OpenSuse
11.4 x64 , but received the following :

"configure: error: Package requirements (ilbc >= 0.0.0) were not met:

No package 'ilbc' found"

I have the ilbc pack installed with headers in /usr/include/ilbc and libraries
in /usr/lib64.
Then I also tried configure --with-ilbc=/usr/include, but received

"configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-ilbc"

What should I do in order to configure msilbc successfully.

Thanks in advance.
Olegue

Една чанта никога не е достатъчна! Влез в клуба!
http://clk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=191500&a=1875689&g=19425934