Re: [Linphone-users] How do I check linphone works on Android and comput

From: Nikolai Cassanova
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How do I check linphone works on Android and computer?
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:50:31 -0400

how about you register a sip address on the htc wildfire and then register a different sip address on your computer running fedora 15, then try to call your computers sip address from your htc wildfire, and then try the opposite, so that you make sure you can also receive calls on your htc wildfire, by calling from your computer to your htc wildfire.  I did similar test with my htc magic and my computer to see if I could receive sip calls and make sip outgoing calls and it worked for me, just remember you have to have a different sip address registered on your computer thats different from the one registered on your htc wildfire.