[Linphone-users] How to sync contact list?

From: Andrew Savchenko
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to sync contact list?
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:21:40 +0400

Hello,

I have linphone on different systems (laptops, desktop, etc). Is
there any way to sync a contact list on them? Currently I manually
sync [friend_NNN] entries from each .linphonerc, but this is
irritating.

Unfortunately the contact list is saved in the same file with program
settings and the latter are different on various systems; that's why
I can't use rsync as I do with other programs.

Is there any other way to export/import contact list? Some script may
be written, but this may be a pain in ass due to ordering issue. The
best solution will be to use separate file to store contact list, of
course.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko