[Linphone-users] Content-Length and the Android Client

From: Mark Corkery
Subject: [Linphone-users] Content-Length and the Android Client
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:36:11 +0100

Hi folks,

I recently installed Linphone for Android and I'm trying to make an
outgoing call from my handset to another account which is running on
Linphone for Linux on my desktop.

What I'm getting when attempting to call is a "Cannot call
Content-Length mis-match" message.

>From the logs on the sip server I see that the client is sending a
content length of 28383 which is bizarre when the message is only
roughly 230 characters in length.

Please a trace from the logs on the server below. Note that I have
removed the IP address and hosts names.

SIP/2.0 200 OK
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP XX.XX.XXX.XX:5060;branch=z9hG4bK385760231-2807
Record-Route: <sip:XX.XX.XXX.XX;lr=on>
From: <sip:address@hidden>;tag=AricentUA_385762301-2807
To: <sip:address@hidden>;tag=1676909365
Call-ID: address@hidden
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Contact: <sip:address@hidden:2125>

v=0
o=XXX 760928176 760928176 IN IP4 XX.XX.XXX.XXX
s=A conversation
c=IN IP4 XX.XX.XXX.XXX
b=AS:256
t=0 0