Re: [Linphone-users] not listening on port 5060 on Android

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] not listening on port 5060 on Android
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:05:31 -0400

On 11-04-19 07:54 AM, Simon Morlat wrote:
> Thank you for the logs.

You are welcome.

> The problem came from asterisk that does not fill the rport but leaves
> it empty.

Is that allowed by the RFC or is that a violation?  I am happy to bug
report it if it not allowed.  I thought, when I saw it, perhaps the port
specification was only necessary if it was not the default, 5060.

> Linphone then erroneously thought that it was seen as port
> 5060.
> I fixed it on linphone-android and linphone git trees.

Awesome.  Any ETA on when a new android release will get cut from that tree?

> Thanks for helping troubleshouting this problem.

NP.

b.