[Linphone-users] One-Way Audio Issues

From: Mr. Jack Nash III
Subject: [Linphone-users] One-Way Audio Issues
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:19:29 -0500

All,

I am running Linphone 3.3.2 on an Ubuntu Desktop 10.10 64bit Dell Latitude E6510 machine.  This machine has an Intel i7 8 core processor.  For the most part, everything is working well.  However, I have one issue that I would like your assistance with, outbound audio quality issues.  I am able to hear the person I am speaking too with very good quality, but they complain that hear choppy and tinny voice from me.

Can anyone out there offere any suggestions?  Is there anything that I can do on my machine to improve this?  It is definately not the LAN or internet, as it is only impacting one direction.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jack