[Linphone-users] Portable version not asking for passwords

From: Custom Processing Unlimited
Subject: [Linphone-users] Portable version not asking for passwords
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:53:31 -0500

I made linphone SIP accounts so I could get a real feel for linphone vs using third party services. I've been able to configure it just fine on my desktop once.  After that, I had to copy/paste my working settings because I wasn't able to input the passwords.  I never got a prompt after the first configuration attempt, which I thought was extremely weird.  It really got interesting when I tried running the portable version of linphone and never got a password prompt from the very beginning.  How do I remedy this or at least copy my working settings from the desktop version to the mobile/portable version?  Does the portable version even have a linphonerc file it reads from?

--
If "custom" was mass produced... it would just be a "product line."
Custom Processing Unlimited