Re: [Linphone-users] Re: several faq corrections and enhancements

From: Al Bogner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: several faq corrections and enhancements
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:57:07 +0100

Am Mi, 23 Mär 2011 19:54:10 CET schrieb Liviu Andronic:

> I see. Out of curiosity, have you tried the link that I've posted?

Yes, at this moment again:
3,61Mpbs download
0,64Mpbs upload

I don't believe these values. When I do such a test, I will get
values, which I can trust, _everytime_ I test. Sometimes they are
similar to my own values, but I think this is luck.

The values are getting really funny, when I do webtests with a mobile
3G connection.

Al