[Linphone-users] iPhone client: audio "clicks" when transmitting/receivi

From: Simon
Subject: [Linphone-users] iPhone client: audio "clicks" when transmitting/receiving
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:37:45 +0100

Hi

Whenever I start transmitting or receiving sound in linphone, the iPhone
speaker plays a little "click". It is quite annoying. You don't hear it
on the other end (i.e. the guy I am calling wont hear it).

I only tested with the PCMA codec.

I tried it on both a iPhone 4 and iPhone 3 GS, and with both a
self-compiled linphone client and the one from the app store - same
problem.

Am I the only one who have this problem? Does anyone know what causes it
/ how to fix it ?

Thanks, Simon