Re: [Linphone-users] Re: ...lost in configuration...

From: Dragos D
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: ...lost in configuration...
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:20:53 -0400

> @ Guillaume & Dragos: I read all the stuff on the site and it's gotten me
> nowhere
>
> @ Dragos: I have not yet looked at that video, but I will do so in the near
> future. And where do I find this transcoder for the Blackberry of which you
> speak? Is it something that can only be implemented on the server side and I
> have to wait for, or something I can download for the Blackberry?

Sorry, Guillaume talked about the transcoder, not me. I don't have a BlackBerry.
For Android you supply the password in the same place as the username
and domain. In the ddPhoneVideo website you can find a SIP setup
example. It has the same user interface as Linphone since it is
derived from it ( the UI and the SIP). After you fill the info in and
you press 'Back', you should see an orange icon on top instead of the
gray one. At the bottom of the screen it wil be a msg: Registration on
... successful... I think there was a setup example on linphone.org
too, but I don't have the link...
Dragos