[Linphone-users] Can not get call in background of Linphone iPhone versi

From: krunal tailor
Subject: [Linphone-users] Can not get call in background of Linphone iPhone version
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:20:37 +0530

Hello,

We checked out Linphone iPhone source code and compiled and running X-Code with iOS Simulator.

When the application is launched incoming and outgoing calls are working as expected.

But when we close the application it enters into background mode but the application is not receiving incoming calls.

We enabled "Background" mode support under settings->linphone.

While looking at logs we saw warning "cannot set service type to voip for read stream" for incoming call.

We will appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,
Krunal Tailor