[Linphone-users] Auto-answer Feature

From: David Diamond
Subject: [Linphone-users] Auto-answer Feature
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:20:19 -0400

I am running Linphone 3.4.2 in Windows. As far as I can tell, there is no way to configure it to auto-answer calls. If I am wrong, could someone please tell me how to do it? And if I'm right, could someone in development please implement this? Since this already seems to be a feature in the command line version, then surely it can't be hard to put into the GUI! My particular need for a SIP phone REQUIRES auto-answer, and Linphone is ideal in every other respect but this one...

--
David Diamond
mailto:address@hidden