[Linphone-users] no confirmation email after registration

From: Gour
Subject: [Linphone-users] no confirmation email after registration
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 07:17:48 +0100

Hiya!

I want to try how Linphone works comparing it with Ekiga, especially
considering that I plan to migrate from (Arch)linux to (Free)PCBSD soon.

I submitted request for registering account, but no confirmation has
arrived?

I directly fetch mail from the server with getmail so there is no
chance to end up in some small folder, since the email is filtered on
my desktop only.

Any clue?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: CDBF17CA