Re: [Linphone-users] Newbee: nothing works

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Newbee: nothing works
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 22:01:05 +0100

Hi Ted,

First did you received the emails with the confirmation links for the
two accounts ?
On the windows version, password is prompted when needed. If it did not
asked for it, it means that it did not succeed to contact the server.
Are you sure of the configuration you entered ?

Now about the contacts on Android app, we use the Android native
addressbook, which indeed does not necessarily make things easy for
entering sip uris.
My recommendation is to type the sip uris manually and then retrieve
them in the History tab (once you made a call to them).

Simon