[Linphone-users] Changing registration timeout period

From: ANDREW WOODFINDEN
Subject: [Linphone-users] Changing registration timeout period
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:10:06 -0500

Hi,

I am using linphone on a HTC Desire Z and I am having problems with the reliabilty on incoming calls through the Wi Fi connection through Rogers. I can't find a way to change the registration interval and Rogers block incoming ports after no outbound traffic for a period of time, I have my home SPA set to register ever 600 seconds to get around the issue.

Any way I can change the registration period from the 1 hour down to 10 minuites?

Thanks for a great program otherwise.

Andrew.